Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And so it begins...


Thanks to Pippa's inspiration and motivation, here I am, starting my own blog, at an hour when I should be snuggled up nice & warm in bed. Alas, let the adventures begin!

Serena & I had a fabulous day, drifting from project to project. Our "projects" included:
  • making cinnamon buns from scratch for breakfast which turned into brunch due to the meticulous nature of Chef Serena;
  • figuring out where all our clothes were made which turned into a massive wardrobe refolding exercise;
  • graphing the results of our "Made in ???" which turned into a country flag research because Serena wanted to do pictographs;
  • making snowman in the park which turned into an elaborate story by Serena about Rosy and Marco, the snowgirl and snowdad we made;
  • cleaning the bathroom which Serena still foolishly believes is fun;
  • and last but not least, designing new wardrobe for Barbie which is absolutely not my forte.
And people wonder why I'm busy...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! Sounds like a wonderful day. I look forward to reading more! iPhone and iPad next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least now you have someone to clean the bathrooms with!!

    ReplyDelete