Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bobette

Bobette is taking up temporary residence with us while her owner is away for a couple of weeks. I will let you decide how well Bobette and Serena are getting along...

BOBETTE THE CAT
By Serena Ippel

Bobette is brown like chocolate,
Black like licorice,
And gold like ginger.

Bobette eats like a mouse,
Sleeps like a dog,
And jumps like a caracal.

Bobette is soft like a blanket,
Cute like a bunny,
and thin like a pencil.

Bobette is as wonderful as can be!

Mommy's note:
Upon inquiry, I discovered that "A caracal is a cat that leaps and eats wild falcons. I learned it from the Wild Kratts." Just in case you share my ignorance.

3 comments:

  1. What a great poem!!! Well done!

    Katina
    (do you remember me from rock climbing?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love the fact that mum has to research what Serena is learning:) WE do tag along!! Great poem Serena! Blessings Mrs D.

    ReplyDelete