Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Craft Fair


This year was my first time participating in the SDHL Craft Fair (although I had gone before).  I made some Christmas tree, snow flake, and star ornaments.  I made the Christmas trees with cardboard and yarn, and the snow flakes and stars with the wood and springs from clothespins.  


Over all it was a very fun experience to be able to sell something you made with your own hard work and know they're going to good homes.  It was also fun to look at what other people made, and all the creativity that was put into it.  There were things on sale from plants to candles to doll clothes.  There was definitely ample variety for people to choose from, and that was good to see.  One of the best parts of the craft fair is that when sale gets slow, you can hang out with your friends at their tables!  All in all I thought it was a great experience, and I would love to do it again!


1 comment:

  1. Well done. Looks really nice!!!Love Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete